• 2 cup of water
• 1 cup fresh chopped flower blossoms
1. In a bowl place a cheesecloth where the edges are hanging over the bowl.
2. Fill with 1 cup of flower blossoms of your choice.
3. Pour water over the flowers until they are completely covered.
4. Cover and let sit overnight.
5. The next day using the edges of cheesecloth pull it out of the bowl and gently squeeze the scented water into a small pot.
6. Simmer the water until about 1 teaspoon is left.
7. Cool and place into a small bottle.
8. Making perfume this way has a shelf life of about 1 month.
Other suggestions for flowers: Lavender, Lilac, Orange Blossoms or even Honeysuckle. Anything that is highly fragrant works best.