• Paper towels
• Old towels to use as rags
• Ingredients for homemade car shampoo (dishwashing liquid, powdered laundry detergent, and water)
• Spray bottle of window cleaner
• Homemade car air freshener (craft foam, cookie cutter, scissors, perfume or cologne, hole puncher, string)
• Nice bucket to display all the items
Making the Car Shampoo
1. In a bucket, mix one-third cup (.16 pint) of dishwashing liquid, one-quarter cup (.12 pint) of powdered laundry detergent, and one gallon (eight pints) of water.
Making the Car Air Freshner
1. Trace the shape of a cookie cutter onto craft foam, then cut out the shape.
2. With an adult's permission, spray the foam with perfume or cologne several times.
3. Let dry.
4. Punch a hole at the top and tie a string through the hole.
5. Hang the air freshener from the car's rear view mirror.