• 1/4 cup soap flakes
• 2 cups hot water
• 1/4 cup glycerin
• 1/2 teaspoon lemon essential oil
1. In bowl combine soap flakes and water.
2. Stir until the soap is dissolved.
3. Cool to luke warm.
4. Stir in the glycerin and the essential oil, leave to cool. As it cools it will form a loose gel.
5. Stir with a fork and break up the gel and then pour into a narrow-necked bottle. (An old shampoo bottle makes an excellent container.)
6. To use, squirt 3 teaspoonfuls into hot running water.
Note: This inexpensive soap does not suds up very much, but it cleans so well! Use with hot water. Do not use it in automatic dishwashers.