• 1 cup baking soda
• 1/2 cup cornstarch
• 1/2 cup citric acid
• 15 drops essential oil
• food color, 10 drops (optional)
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
2. Add food coloring to a small amount of the mix in a separate bowl.
3. Add colored mix to remaining mix and blend.
4. Mist the salts with a mister enough so that they hold together but not enough to start fizzing.
5. Pack these salts into a soap mold.
6. Flip over onto a piece of waxed paper.
7. Allow molded fizzie to dry overnight.
8. Your done.