• 4 oz of castile soap (with any scent – plain, peppermint, eucalyptus).
• 1/2 oz of rosemary
• 1/2 oz of sage
• 1/2 oz of nettles
• 1/2 of lavender
• 1 empty 8 oz plastic bottle or any other empty shampoo or soap bottle.
1. Mix the herbs in a mason jar, which has a lid.
2. Boil 2 cups of distilled water.
3. Add 3 heaping tablespoons of the mixed herbs into the boiling water.
4. Pull the boiling water and herbs off the stove.
5. Let the herb mixture sit for 30 – 40 minutes.
6. Put the 2000mg of MSM into the herb mixture after 30 minutes of cooling.
7. After 40 minutes and the MSM are melted, strain the herbal mixture into a bowl.
8. Pour 2 to 2 1/2 oz of strained herbal tea into the 8 oz plastic bottle.
9. Now, pour the 4 oz of castile soap into the 8 oz plastic bottle.
10. Cap the bottle and shake to mix the ingredients.
11. After completing this shampoo is ready for use.
Rosemary - stimulates the hair follicles and helps to prevent premature baldness.
Sage – has antioxidants and keeps things from spoiling and is antibacterial.
Nettles – acts as a blood purifier, blood stimulator, contains a large source of nutrients for hair growth.
Lavender – controls the production of sebaceous gland oil and reduces itchy and flaky scalp conditions.