• 1/2 cup plain flour
• 1/2 cup salt
• 1/4 teaspoon essential oil (your favorite scent)
• 2/3 cups boiling water
• Food coloring, (if desired)
1. Mix dry ingredients well in a bowl.
2. Add essential oil, and boiling water to dry ingredients. (Scent will be strong, but will fade slightly when dry.)
3. For colored stones, blend in food coloring, one drop at a time until desired shade is reached.
4. Blend ingredients, and form balls into different shape and sizes to look like stones.
5. Allow stones to dry.
Note: Place rocks in a bowl or dish to scent a room.