• 5 Ounces Glycerine Soap
• 1/8 teaspoon Myrrh Oil
• 1/8 teaspoon Frankincense Oil
• Bronze and Gold Mica Dust
• Ultra fine gold fabric glitter
• Oval soap mold
1. Melt 1/2 of the soap.
2. Stir in the Frankincense oil and Gold mica dust.
3. Pour into 2 molds filling only half way.
4. Melt the other 1/2 of the soap.
5. Stir in Myrrh oil and Bronze mica dust.
6. Spoon over 1st layer of soap.
7. Set, unmold.
8. Give the bars a light dusting of the gold glitter and you have a soap of gold, frankincense and Myrrh the gifts of the Magi.
9. Your done.
Note: If you've frozen the soap allow it to thaw and dry before adding the glitter or wrapping.