HomeMade Style

Your Guide In Making Things The "Homemade" Style.

Soybean Puree

Written by Paulo Martirez on Tuesday, June 19, 2007

You will need:
• 1 cup dry soybeans
• 3 cups water
• 3/4 cup unsalted tomato juice for thinning

Instructions:
1. Rinse and soak the soybeans overnight in the refrigerator.
2. Simmer beans in 3 cups water for about 2 hours.
3. Puree with any equipment, adding tomato juice to thin.
4. Your done.

(Makes 2-1/2 cups or 12 food cubes)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 1 comments: Responses to “ Soybean Puree ”

  2. By Anonymous on October 7, 2012 at 8:22 AM

    Hi there,
    thanks for the tomato juice idea, I 'll try that one.
    I have a question though. The soybeans I bought in store are supposed to be cooked for 4h. Does soaking reduce that time to 2? I think this is too much. Also, if I blend the soybeans after I soak them and then cook them? Would that be faster?

Find entries :