• 4 cups homemade cookie mix
• 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
• 1 egg
1. Combine all ingredients in large bowl until well blended.
2. Divide dough in half, then cover dough and chill at least one hour or until dough is easy to handle.
3. Roll out dough, one half at a time, on a floured surface to 1/8-inch thickness.
4. Cut into desired shapes using cookie cutters.
5. Arrange cutouts 1-inch apart on a greased or parchment lined cookie sheet.
6. Sprinkle with sugar.
7. Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes until cookies are set but not brown.
8. Cool on wire rack.