• 3 eggs, with the egg whites and yolks separated
• 1/2 cup honey
• 4 cups light cream
• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1. In a medium size bowl beat the yolks until smooth. Gradually add honey, beating until well-blended and thick. In a different small bowl beat the egg whites until stiff, stir beaten whites in with the yolk and honey.
2. Then add the cream and egg mixture together in a saucepan, cook on medium heat, stirring constantly for 15 minutes.
3. Stir in vanilla extract, and either process in an ice cream maker or just freeze in a bucket container overnight. Serve with an ice cream scoop.