Here are some recipes you can do with your left-over ham.
HONEY PINEAPPLE BAKED HAM
• 1 (10-12 lb.) cured ham
• 1 c. pineapple juice
• 2 tbsp. lemon juice
• 1 c. honey
• 1 tbsp. whole cloves
• 5 pineapple slices
1. Wipe ham with damp cloth.
2. Place ham in uncovered shallow roasting pan, fat side up. Then bake in a 325 degree oven, allowing about 20 minutes per pound of ham.
3. About 45 minutes before ham has finished baking, remove from oven.
4. Skin, score fat, and dot with whole cloves.
5. Combine pineapple juice, lemon juice, and honey. Heat to the boiling point.
6. Remove from heat immediately and pour over the ham.
7. Return ham to oven and bake approximately 45 minutes or until interior temperature is 170 degrees.
To serve: Garnish with saut?ed pineapple slices and fresh mint.
BAKED HAM WITH PEPSI COLA SAUCE
• 12 oz. Pepsi Cola
• 1 c. brown sugar
• 1 tbsp. mustard
• 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
• Dash Tabasco sauce
• 1 mashed clove garlic
1. Mix together. 1/2 semi boneless or boneless ham, can also be used for canned ham.
2. Ham scored and studded with cloves, bake in moderate oven 325 degrees for 1 hour.
3. Baste with sauce. Baste with sauce very 15 minutes.
4. When serving, use sauce over sliced ham.