Scented bath salts are very expensive when you buy them on malls. Here is a way on how you can make your own.
Your homemade scented bath salts not also make your whole bath smell like your favorite perfume but is also ideal as gifts to your love ones especially during Mothers Day and Christmas.
• One box of epson salt (Bath aisle in a discount store)
• Box of liquid food coloring
• Glass bottle (This could be a drink bottle)
• Curling ribbon
• Your favorite perfume
• A few bowls and spoons (A bowl and spoon for each color)
• Funnel or paper plate
1. Pour equal portions of epson salt into bowls. Pour enough to fill the bottle(s) you've chosen.
2. Pour a few drops of food coloring into the cereal bowls. A lot goes a long way, so just a couple drops will work.
3. Stir the food coloring thoroughly, making sure to break up any clumps.
4. If you're making a small jar, you can spoon in the epson salt easily.
5. If you're filling a large bottle, you'll probably want to use a funnel or in my case, bend a paper plate into a funnel.
6. Alternate colors or fill a bottle with all one color. You decide.
7. Once the bottles are full, put a drop of your favorite perfume in each bottle. The salt will absorb the scent and it will make your whole bath smell like your favorite perfume.
Making these scented bath salts are also great to make as backyard business.