Cockroach are everywhere... in your home, in the streets, and other places. Here is a safe cockroach killer you can make in your home.
• Borax, 16 oz
• Powdered sugar, 60 oz.
• One oz. cocoa powder
• Two oz. sodium fluoride
1. Mix well and sprinkle around places pests are known to frequent.
2. Keep out of reach of children and pets!
Facts About Roaches
1. Cockroaches have inhabited the earth for more than 250 million years.
2. The average roach infested home contains more than 20,000 roaches.
3. Roaches can live up to 20 days without food and 14 days without water.
4. Roaches can flatten their bodies and crawl through a crack thinner than a dime
5. Roaches eat anything--food, leather, hair, and the glue in book bindings.
6. Roaches can live off the toothpaste residue in your toothbrush.
7. Roaches can survive radiation up to 12 times greater than humans.
8. Roaches have been implicated in the spread of tuberculosis, leprosy, cholera, dysentery, and typhoid....and recently asthma.
9. Roaches are startled by the smallest of air movements and can run for cover in less than .05 seconds.
10. There are over 3,000 kinds of roaches, including the devastating Asian roach, which has migrated to the United States.
11. Roaches are cannibals and take a particular liking to each others excrement.
12. In extreme cases roaches will feed off people.
13. Roaches can transmit a wide variety of diseases and cause allergic reactions previously thought to be caused by dust.
14. Roaches can live for days without a head.