HomeMade Style

Your Guide In Making Things The "Homemade" Style.

My Success Story With PayPerPost

Written by Paulo Martirez on Sunday, March 16, 2008

As part of my goal to earn extra income online, I joined PayPerPost about three months ago. It's a get paid to blog website that offers bloggers an extra income by reviewing a particular product or website and posting it into their blog.

At first, my blog was rejected due to some issue but after resolving the issue, it finally got accepted.

My Beginning

During the first few months of my blogging addiction, I am already noticing the banners and icon advertisements of other blogs about PayPerPost but I repeatedly ignored them. To my curiosity, I joined and at first, I thought that this is just another money making program available in the internet and that it would be possible to make an income out of it.

After trying out making some posts, I proved myself wrong. PayPerPost provided me since then with more review opportunities compare to other similar paid posting program.

Features I Like

Aside from paying you with real money, one great thing about PayPerPost is that they approved your post very quick. Just like yesterday, I finished two reviews and today I received a confirmation from PayPerPost that my posts are approved.

A Good Blessing

Now, I could say that joining PayPerPost is one of the great blessing for me since I began my journey into gaining success online. My earnings from this website have enabled me to buy my own hosting and own my domain names for my other blogs. Right now, I am saving some of my earnings for my future.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 4 comments: Responses to “ My Success Story With PayPerPost ”

  2. By Multifuncional on March 22, 2008 at 11:03 AM

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

  3. By Cooking on March 23, 2008 at 10:23 PM

    It is a splendid site.
    Please link by all means with my site.
    http://cookingrecipe001.blogspot.com/

    Because I show various recipes, please visit the all of you.
    http://cookingrecipe001.blogspot.com/

  4. By adam brown on April 8, 2008 at 11:03 AM

    Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

  5. By kimsan23 on May 22, 2008 at 12:58 AM

    I like your site, it's very informative. One of these days, I will try PayPerPost when I've moved my blog to another provider.

    Do visit me at:

    http://myfirstonemillionpesos.wordpress.com/

Find entries :